HFF presents - Navaratri Challenge
Happy Feet Family is Happy to Announce the Next Challenge.
Navaratri Challenge (17 Oct 2020 to 25 Oct 2020)- Let's Fight the Evil Together...
Register now and become part of the Happy Feet Family and embark with us, on the journey of fitness and good health… a journey towards healthy living...
Walk Run or Ride for 09 Days and complete the challenge as per your own set Target:
Day 1 – Shailaputri 17 Oct 2020
Known as Pratipada, this day is associated with Shailaputri (literally "Daughter of Mountain"), an incarnation of Parvati. Shailaputri is considered to be the direct incarnation of Mahakali. The color of the day is red, which depicts action and vigor.
Day 2 – Brahmacharini 18 Oct 2020
On Dwitiya, Goddess Brahmacharini, another incarnation of Parvati, is worshiped. In this form, Parvati became Sati, she symbolizes bliss and calm. Blue is the color code of this day. Blue color depicts tranquility yet strong energy.
Day 3 – Chandraghanta 19 Oct 2020
Tritiya commemorates the worship of Chandraghanta. She is the embodiment of beauty and is also symbolic of bravery. Yellow is the color of the third day.
Day 4 – Kushmanda 20 Oct 2020
Goddess Kushmanda is worshiped on Chaturthi. Believed to be the creative power of the universe, the color of the day is Green.
Day 5 – Skandamata 21 Oct 2020
Day 6 – Katyayani 22 Oct 2020
Born to sage Katyayana, she is an incarnation of Durga and is shown to exhibit courage which is symbolized by the color Orange. Known as the warrior goddess, she is considered one of the most violent forms of Devi.
Day 7 – Kalaratri 23 Oct 2020
Considered the most ferocious form of Goddess Durga, Kalaratri is revered on Saptami. It is believed that Parvati removed her fair skin to kill the demons Sumbha and Nisumbha. The color of the day is White. On Saptami, the Goddess appears in a white color attire with a lot of rage in her fiery eyes, her skin turns black. The white color portrays prayer and peace and ensures the devotees that the Goddess will protect them from harm.
Day 8 – Mahagauri 24 Oct 2020
Mahagauri symbolizes intelligence and peace. The color associated with this day is Pink which depicts optimism.
Day 9 – Sidhidatri 25 Oct 2020
On the last day of the festival also known as Navami, people pray to Siddhidhatri. Sitting on a lotus, she is believed to possess and bestows all types of Siddhis. Here she has four hands. Also known as SriLakshmi Devi. The light blue color of the day portrays an admiration towards nature's beauty.
Special discount for bulk registrations. (contact us on WhatsApp 9581157775)
Corporate Registration also Available at attractive and exclusive offers. (contact us on WhatsApp 9581157775)
So come one, bring all.
After registration, you can set your own fitness goals, and keep track of it by using our Dynamic Leaderboard. Keep yourself motivated, knowing very well that we are with you in your journey.
Earn Digital certificates upon reaching your goals and earn your bragging rights.
What you get:
1) Dynamic Leaderboard
2) E-certificate (with your photo, Name, activity, distance). For all 9 Days
3) Sync your Strava for Auto Data collection from Strava and if you do not have Strava, you can manually update to appear on Leaderboard.
4) Create your login on our Attractive Website happyfeetfamily.com with lots of features
1) Login/Register on Happyfeetfamily is Must
2) Should track their Run on any App or any medium that can be shared, Data can be automatically collected if you record your activity on Strava which is connected with Happyfeetfamily.com or Manually Updated by participants before 28 September 2020
3) Happyfeetfamily Decision will be final and Organizer holds the right to Change, Modify the elements of the Challenge which will be informed to the Registered Participants at the time of change.
4) The Participants has to make necessary arrangements to complete the Challenge – Happyfeetfamily will not be responsible for any situation arising due to misrepresentation or overperformance by the Participant, Participants are hereby advised to take proper care of their health and listen to their body. Happyfeetfamily is organizing such challenges with the sole intention of bringing fitness and good health.
5) All participants are advised to follow Covid-19 Safety measures and keep their health first in all circumstances.
6) Results will be shared on or before 30th Oct 2020.
Registration Start from15-10-2020 to 25-10-2020
Event Start Time17-10-2020 12:00 AM
Event End Time25-10-2020 11:59 PM
Ticket Type Fees Dynamic leaderboard + Digital Certificate ₹ 101