These Terms will be applied totally and affect to your use of our website. By using this website, you agree to accept all terms and conditions written in here. You must not use this website if you disagree with any or all of these Website Standard Terms and Conditions.
1. Minors are advised to use the website under adult supervision.
2. The results claimed by “Happy Feet Family” are based on personal benefits achieved by our existent members we suggest you to consult your doctor before taking up the challenges.
3. Our sole purpose is to promote health and happiness by enjoying the group activities and connecting like-minded people to achieve a common goal of wellness. The subscribers are advised not to over stress themselves. Listening to the body is very important and please keep in mind “fitness is a long term goal”.
You are specifically prohibited from all of the following:
- Publishing any website material in any other media without prior permission.
- Selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing the website material.
- Using this website in any way that is or may be damaging to this website or the reputation of “Happy Feet Family”;
- Using this website in any way that interferes with the user access to this website;
- Using this website contrary to the applicable laws and regulations, or in any way that may cause harm to the website, or to any person or business entity;
- Engaging in any illegal data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to “Happy Feet Family”
Revision of Terms
“Happy Feet Family” reserves al the rights to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
“Happy Feet Family” abides by the Indian Judiciary System and any disputes will be solved in the jurisdiction of Calcutta High Court.
Intellectual Property Rights
Other than the content you own, under these Terms, “Happy Feet Family” and/or its partners own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this website. You are granted limited access only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
In these Website Standard Terms and Conditions, “Website Content” shall mean any audio, video text, images or other material that “Happy Feet” choose to display on this Website.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be unenforceable under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
We’re a team of fitness enthusiasts on a mission to make people healthier and eventually happier. We’re here to tell you that following a healthy lifestyle is not “impractical “ or “time-waster”.
As they say, it’s all in your mind, to stay fit you don’t need to hire a personal trainer or get yourself enrolled in a high-end gym to vigorously pump iron. And no we’re NOT talking about diet supplements, incorporating very tiny changes in your regular schedule can give you astounding results if you’re consistent in your efforts.
But we all know that a little motivation is necessary to kick-start a new revolution, so to keep you going “happy feet family” has come up with virtual challenge events, India. Here we encourage people to accept virtual health challenges, like Virtual Run Challenge, India . Where the participants can run on the virtual track without leaving their rooms. These challenges not only spice up your workout time but introduces you to many like-minded individuals.
**No refund once booked. For more details contact organizer
"Dos and Don'ts"
You agree that you will:
- 1. Comply with all applicable laws, including, without limitation, privacy laws, intellectual property laws, anti-spam laws, export control laws, tax laws, and regulatory requirements;
- 2. Provide accurate information to us and keep it updated;
- 3. Use the Services in a professional manner.
You agree that you will not:
- 1. Create a fake profile on HAPPYFEETFAMILY.COM, misrepresent your identity, impersonate anyone, create a Member profile for anyone other than yourself (a real person), or use or attempt to use another's account;
- 2. directly or indirectly scrape the Services or otherwise copy profiles and other data from the Services;
- 3. Try to circumvent any access controls or use limits of the Service (such as caps on keyword searches or profile views);
- 4. Copy, use, disclose or distribute any information obtained from the Services, whether directly or through third parties (such as search engines), without the consent of HAPPYFEETFAMILY.COM;
- 5. Breach your confidentiality obligations by disclosing information you do not have the consent to disclose;
- 6. Violate anyone's intellectual property rights;
- 7. Violate the intellectual property or other rights of HAPPYFEETFAMILY.COM;
- 8. Post anything that contains software viruses, worms, or any other harmful code;
- 9. Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, decipher or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for the Services or any related technology that is not open source;
- 10. Imply or state that you are affiliated with or endorsed by HAPPYFEETFAMILY.COM without our express consent (e.g., representing yourself as an accredited HAPPYFEETFAMILY.COM trainer);
- 11. Monetize in any manner Services or related data or access to the same, without HAPPYFEETFAMILY.COM's consent;
- 12. Deep-link to our Services for any purpose other than to promote your profile or a Group on our Services, without HAPPYFEETFAMILY.COM's consent;
- 13. Use bots or other automated methods to access the Services, add or download contacts, send or redirect messages;
- 14. Monitor the Services' availability, performance or functionality for any competitive purpose;
- 15. Engage in "framing," "mirroring," or otherwise simulating the appearance or function of the Services;
- 16. Overlay or otherwise modify the Services or their appearance (such as by inserting elements into the Services or removing, covering, or obscuring an advertisement included on the Services);
- 17. Interfere with the operation of, or place an unreasonable load on, the Services (e.g., spam, denial of service attack, viruses, gaming algorithms); and/or
- 18. Violate the Professional Community Policies or any additional terms concerning a specific Service that are provided when you sign up for or start using such Service, where applicable.
- 19. Act as a consultant or middleman or in any similar capacity or charge any fee for providing any services on behalf of Happyfeetfamily.
Happyfeetfamily reserves the right to access to or cancel profile that are fake. If fake profiles are created and subscription paid for fake profiles, Happyfeetfamily will not be liable for any refund of the profile has been cancelled or revoked for being fake.